Friday, April 12, 2013

FOLLOW & FEATURE FRIDAY #3


Friday Feature and Follow hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's view

The Blog featured this week is: Dear Restless Reader 

This week's Question: 

Q:  We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

Courtney: I am going with RT, because I get to go to the Book Fair Signing this year since it is in Kansas City! I am so excited not only because it's like three weeks away, but so many amazing authors are going, including a lot of the ones I discovered when they were self publishing, and are now published or "hybrid" publishing and their books are everywhere! My husband thinks its hysterical how excited about this!!! 

Shelley: All of the above...and next year I'm hopeful that Courtney and I can go to the RT convention in New Orleans, since it will be in my home state. Even more than these conventions, I'd love to go to some of the smaller events where you get an opportunity to speak with and listen to the writers in a more intimate setting.


Post a Comment

Comments are bloggy food.

Feed our blog...

© Must Read Books or Die. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.