Thursday, September 5, 2013

SWOON THURSDAY (13) : KAI & Dawson


It's Swoon time again! And we do that alot! Here is how to play from YA Bound
It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the steamy button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

We're back at it again, swooning over our favorite book boyfriends and the moments that flat out made us giddy when we read them. So sit back, enjoy, and then play along by leaving YOUR favorite swoon worthy moments this week in the comments!

Courtney is swooning over Kai in Recklessly by A.J. Sand (Yep, Kai is always a scene stealer for me!)
"Well, if you mean watching your girl act silly and laughing and happy and being herself, and realizing that if you lost everything tomorrow but you woke up next to her the day after, you'd be able to face it all, no matter what else happened..." Wes held his composure but Kai's words were a shot of adrenaline to his chest. "If you mean that...then yes. This is what it's like, bro." 
Shelley is swooning over Dawson in Stripped by Jasinda Wilder:

"No, Grey. I mean, yes, I want to be with you. But...in every way. With you."..."I want to kiss you whenever I feel like it. I want to tell you when you're being ridiculous. I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you. I want to hold you. I want to be yours. I don't know you, like at all, but I want all this. It's total craziness. I feel like I should be admitted for saying this to you. Fuck, I should have my man-card revoked for being all emotional and girly and telling you my feelings. But...I'm nothing if not honest. So there it is."

Post a Comment

Comments are bloggy food.

Feed our blog...

© Must Read Books or Die. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.