Thursday, September 12, 2013

SWOON THURSDAY (14): TRAVIS from Give ME STRENGTH BY KATE MCCARTHY


It's Swoon time again! And we do that alot! Here is how to play from YA Bound
It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the steamy button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

We're back at it again, swooning over our favorite book boyfriends and the moments that flat out made us giddy when we read them. So sit back, enjoy, and then play along by leaving YOUR favorite swoon worthy moments this week in the comments!

Court is swooning over Travis from Give Me Strength by Kate McCarthy

He nodded, the movement slow and careful. "Maybe you don't," he murmured. "But I need you. Every day I get up, tired from not sleeping, and I go to work and do what I do. Late at night I come home and go to bed for another sleepless night, and the whole time there's a weight on my chest thats so f**king heavy it leaves me feeling like I can't breathe." Wounded green eyes found their way to mine. "When I've got hold of you, somehow it doesn't feel so heavy anymore." -Travis Valentine
Shelley is hardcore swooning over Travis from Give Me Strength by Kate McCarthy

"Quinn," he said hoarsely. "I watched you. From the moment you walked into that bar, I saw you. Amongst all the shallow and the fake, you looked like spring, and then you got close and I was right because you smelled like jasmine."

"I saw you standing apart from everything that was the same, and that was beautiful, not sad. When I was holding you and inside of you, I watched your eyes come alive, and f*ck spring because you were hotter than summer, and I want to see that again."

4 comments

  1. Great swoons, ladies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! Great picks.

    Check out My Swoon Thursday

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. what a sweet swoon :) Beautiful words. Thanks for sharing! Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-35.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. This one is on the wish list. Awesome picks!

    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food.

Feed our blog...

© Must Read Books or Die. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.