Monday, December 30, 2013

REVIEW: NAKED SUSHI BY JINA BACARR

From Jina Bacarr comes a sexy and provocative new release from Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin.

One day I'm getting canned from my job as a computer programmer for having wild copy-room sex with a guy I thought was the new game designer. The next, I'm crashing my ex-boss's business lunch in a creative attempt to get my job back and men are eating sushi off my naked body! 

That's when I realize:

a) My ex-boss is a hiding corporate secrets

b) Hot copy-room guy is an undercover FBI agent

c) I would make a kick-ass spy!

Then Special Agent Hottie brings out his cuffs, and things get really interesting…


ebook
Published October 15th 2013 by Cosmo Red Hot Reads from Harlequin 

*Received from publisher via Netgalley in exchange for review*

Our Review--
Naked Sushi. Interesting concept? Hot cover? Check and check. Of course we wanted to read this one, because a) it looked fun and b) she gets a job being the plate for naked sushi after getting fired for having sex at work. Ris-to-the-que. :) Sign us up! Yes...the cover was steamy!

The novella, and yes it is a novella so it is a very quick and sexy romp through this love story...but it was somewhat a little over the top in the comedy department...so those parts were a little more parody than rom-com. I wasn't sure what to do with that. But the way these two meet is very interesting. And unbelievable...and HOT! Yes, Courtney, I thought the funny bits were a bit over the top and I couldn't really find my feet with this novel but some may like it.

So for me this one scored major points for sexiness while maybe losing a few points with execution. Being that it is a novella though did not require me to invest a significant amount of time so I recommend for the simple entertainment factor. It isn't a serious story, and definitely shouldn't be taken as such. :) True..this is 100% fantasy and any attempt at reality has to be suspended at the first tap of your reading device.

Courtney: 3 Stars
Shelley: 2 1/2 Stars

About Jina Bacarr: 

I love to travel, indulge in dark chocolate truffles and spend rainy days in museums...especialy the Louvre in Paris.


Follow Jina: Goodreads | Website | Twitter | Facebook

Purchase Naked Sushi:

Post a Comment

Comments are bloggy food.

Feed our blog...

© Must Read Books or Die. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.