Sunday, February 16, 2014

MINI-REVIEW: MENDING BY R.L. GRIFFIN


Novella that will describe from the end of Seamless to the Epilogue.
Source: Received from author in exchange for review

It is ridiculously difficult for me right now to tell you how much I enjoyed this short 40 pages that is Mended...why? Because it would be ridiculously hard to not spoil it and spoil the rest of the series! But...I can say that I still love RL's writing, I still love Stella's voice (I mean..hello...she refers to this one thing as Little Fucker, c'mon)...there is just as much intrigue into what is going on with Patrick as ever before...(Can't wait until Heart in Wire) and it very much so wraps up the end of Seamless in a way that I wasn't expecting but am very glad that we now have. So. That's all I've got! 

Jumping in here to say..this was the best way to end the work week..a sweet little treat to cap off this part of the series. Stella was fun to read, as always, and I loved seeing all of the other characters pop in and remind me of why I loved this series. I am super excited to see what she does with Patrick's story!


Purchase the By a Thread series now on Amazon! (Mending is included in this box set) 

Or if you've already started the series separately: Mending is free on amazon here!


About RL:
R.L. resides in the Atlanta area with her husband, son and two dogs. She was born and raised in the South. She attended Georgia Southern University and moved to Washington, D.C. to intern in the United States Senate during the impeachment trial. Falling in love with the city, she went to law school at American University, Washington College of Law. By a Thread is R.L.’s second book, but is the first in a series of books. 

Post a Comment

Comments are bloggy food.

Feed our blog...

© Must Read Books or Die. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.